Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
This is a video from a trip that my daughter and I made in August.

Twenty years ago she rode pillion with me to the UK and she wanted to do the trip on her own bike now. There where some must do, but mainly we wanted to cruise as the weather and mood dictated.

I had the camcorder on and been trying to make a video for her to remember the trip by.

This is the firs leg. From Gothenburg, Sweden to Dymchurch, England.

For you guys I made a special English version...
Hope you excuse my bad English here and there...

UK trip part 1

I've had some trouble with my former web provider, and have 'converted' to Mac so I think that you have to have QuickTime Player installed.
It can be downloaded here; http://www.apple.com/se/quicktime/download/

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Good to have you around again Bernt! I need Quicktime 7.2 to view so haven't seen yet but know it will be excellent when I do so. So nice to have your daughter join. Introducing family to the endeavor delivers all kinds of memories!

BTW, What did you think of riding Scotland?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Steve, Scotland is my absolute favorite. It has wide open rolling hills and some dramatic passes. Not like the alps or the rockies, but, but, I do not know the English term. Maybe intriguing.
Sometimes you're out in the open, like above tree limit. The next moment you ride in a tunnel of trees where you do not see the sky above because of the branches.
But the thing above all is the PEOPLE! Generous, warm, welcoming and nice. When touring in Scotland I always feel welcome.
Not to mention all the nice whisky distilleries!
Tour and a dram (only one dram for riders...). Do not visit too many a day, though...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DiamontLil, Thanks. I'll try to post more soon. It's always nice to have comments so one knows that it's appreciated what one does.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts