Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a custom helmet that I picked up from a freind who relines em with crush velvet and I painted it up today while tossin a few back and watchin for mice...:drunk

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Looks like a Builtwell.............

Fuk...you do good work, Dean-O.

·
Registered
40,782 Posts
Nice work!

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats how I roll..Thanks Ive done 2 capt america bikes and matchin helmets both Panheads also did a 68 camaro in the capt america theme and a set of bowlin pins when grouped together all looks like the american flag....:USA:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thats how I roll..Thanks Ive done 2 capt america bikes and matchin helmets both Panheads also did a 68 camaro in the capt america theme and a set of bowlin pins when grouped together all looks like the american flag....:USA:[/QUOTE

Dude got pics of the 68?
As far as how you roll I love your current pans.
Bowling Pins??
Figure your more Lebowski than King pin:drunk

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats how I roll..Thanks Ive done 2 capt america bikes and matchin helmets both Panheads also did a 68 camaro in the capt america theme and a set of bowlin pins when grouped together all looks like the american flag....:USA:[/QUOTE

Dude got pics of the 68?
As far as how you roll I love your current pans.
Bowling Pins??
Figure your more Lebowski than King pin:drunk
Ill see If I can dig up some pics of the 68 and scan em.Thanks for the complements on my sleds to.
Yeah I guess Im more Lebowski :drunk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow - that is cool. Speaking of Captain America, I had one of those original helmets years ago.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Great looking helmet, bike also.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts