Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Figured I would take a look since the wife wants me to get something a little more comfortable then the Vrod for when we are riding two up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
679 Posts
Mike, what are you looking at getting??? Does she have any interest to learning to ride on her own?!?!? I still get to ride behind Rob....but it's on my own bike :dance :) :dance

·
Steve
262 Posts
Hey Mike...........good to see you over here. I enjoy your posts on the Vrod group. Regarding something a bit more comfortable for your wife when you ride two up..... I am sure a Screaming Eagle Ultra Classic would do the trick!

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
My wife wasn't too excited about the back of my VRSCA when it was in the barn here. Then again, it was the stock seat without a backrest. :D

E-Glide would be one of the better choices, but the Road King, Heritage, and other bikes could be more than fine with the right seat, if not stock seat.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike, what are you looking at getting??? Does she have any interest to learning to ride on her own?!?!? I still get to ride behind Rob....but it's on my own bike :dance :) :dance

Thankfully she has no interest in riding her own. That leaves more money for my mods. :D I was looking at the StreetGlide at my local dealer. Seems like a good buy. I was hoping for a touring bike with the REVO motor, but I guess I'll have to wait sometime before I see that. With the new 96" motors in the 07's I might just end up doing that or buy something used until the REVO bagger comes out. Since it's getting cold now here in NJ I have until spring to figure out what I'm going to do.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome Mike!
Heritage is a great bike too for what you lookin for - complete package, very comfy fro both, and a very nice ride - also easy for her to learn on if she ever does decide...
Good luck!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
On my Vrod? You of all people no that will never happen. I'd get rid of the wife before I would do that. :)
<Insert Smiley spitting out water here>!!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts