1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Tire Killer
99 Posts
I got one of them spaceage Harleys.

·
Registered
59 Posts
03 Black and silver anniversay, 200 metz, SE pipes/flash/filter, topless, lots of chrome do dads (everything on the handle bars, radiator hose cover, all bolt caps, belt covers etc), arlen ness torpedo grips and pegs + shifter, willie g seat, tank bra, Kurakyn turn signal mirrors with stock signals removed, polished and clear coated stock wheels.

Still looking for the right dogs arse solution. Want my swingarm polished and clear-coated to match the wheels, but it ain't gonna happen, just too expensive and I won't have the bike out of action for that long. I'd like chrome tripple trees I think, but not the front fork sliders.

And a turbo. Hear me Santa?

Then I want a turbo'd denim DX next to it, but I'd have to do something about that fat arse rear fender. I like the tyre, but the fender looks wrong.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've got one of those "original special editions"... an A with a black frame :p

·
Large Member
173 Posts
I have an A model too.I also have a Heritage and an old Cafe Racer stored,part owner along w a variety of other makes and models.
I just got an X the other day and the rear fender is not as bad as I thought it would be.It looks just like the V & H race bike fender.I've seen some other new models and the darker the color the fatter it looks.
:ride

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts