Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have hardly put the miles on my brand new Harley, but the weekend is my main chance to ride. And of course, the rain seems to prevent me from riding. I really need to get some good rain gear. </ranting>

:biking:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Being a family man, I incorporate the riding into every day life. I probably ride less on the weekend than during the week. Seems like the kids have functions, boating, honey doos, yard work. You know the drill.

·
Senile Member
1,710 Posts
I hear ya there, I ride most every day I can. The weekends, I'm usually doing yard work, fishing or plumb gettin drunk. What I need for my bike is a bitchen looking removable holster, for my chainsaw.

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,383 Posts
Well, I have hardly put the miles on my brand new Harley, but the weekend is my main chance to ride. And of course, the rain seems to prevent me from riding. I really need to get some good rain gear. </ranting>

:biking:
I know your pain..... i got my ultra in late oct and didnt get but 400 miles on her since, now the story is a little different, since sat i have gotten almost 800 total. And tomorrow im heading for a 250 round trip to the local bike fest. So come tues morning shes going in for her 1k service... woo hoooo

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts