8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning to AmeriKa...Ret. General Special Forces

·
Noel
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Published on Aug 28, 2012
The reality is, we have entered into a Marxist society. Law enforcement is militarizing, just like Hitler did with the Brown Shirts. Obama is rolling out a constabulary force by militarizing police, the surveillance state, and putting in an unsworn, unvetted froce in our airports, on our highways, and now present in other forms of US transportation ...yes, the TSA. Obama said this force presence would be as large as the US military and it's getting there. In addition we have 44,000 UN troops and 20,000 Russian troops confirmed as of August 17th in the US plus another 100,000+ from other countries like China, Mexico and Great Britain to name a few of the countries converging their forces in America.

Links:

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/where-is-the-proof-that-un-soldiers-are-on-american-soil-oh-right-here_082012

Foreign Troops To Confiscate American Guns Under UN Treaty | Peace . Gold . Liberty...

FEMA exercises include foreign troops

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Tax,

I've been told that if one drops a frog into a pot of boiling water, he'll hop out. If the frog is placed into a pot of lukewarm water and the temperature is increased to boiling, the frog will die. I'm very worried about the state of this once great nation. I'm terrified for my children.

·
Banned
447 Posts
Being a whack job on the right is as reactionary as being a whack job on the left. This guy is about 60% credible, 40% reactionary.

Emailing your reps is a good idea.

There are five GOP Senators sworn to filibuster votes regarding "gun control." "Filibuster Five" Senators are Jim Inhofe, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio.

Contact links -- all are "online forms" not email addresses. Please provide them with accurate personal information. Your support needs to count.

Email Jim | Contact | U.S. Senator for Oklahoma Senator James M. Inhofe

Senator Ted Cruz

Contact Rand Paul | United States Senator

Contact - Mike Lee, United States Senator for Utah

Contact - U.S. Senator for Florida, Marco Rubio

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
I have had a Green Beret CSM. ret. with 30yrs. explain it pretty much the same way. I've never known him to be wrong on this sort of thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts