Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's actually been in the mid-80's here the last 3 days. Managed to get a little riding in. Here is a nice stop from this afternoon by the river...

May not make it above 50 tomorrow :confused:

·
Registered
17 Posts
You'll get no sympathy from us up in the northern part of the country. High 40s would be a heat wave at the moment.

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
It's back in the high 30's/low 40's here... guess that 'taste of spring' last week was exactly that - a TASTE. We're talking about riding out to Michigan City for Easter weekend (I think it's a little optimistic for the 2nd weekend in April, but who knows?).

·
Old, Tired, Ugly
128 Posts
Still in the 80's here in So. Cal.

·
Road Glide
348 Posts
Four of us got out for a 120 mile ride yesterday, with an excellent dinner half way :cool: By the time I got home just before 4 the temp was down to about 50, weather liar is claiming it could snow on Sunday :(

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
21 degrees here. Glad some of you are getting some time in the seat..:bat :mad:
85° on Thursday for a real nice ride. About 350 altogether that day. Cooled off intothe low 70's on Friday so Patty and I went t-shirt shopping. She came home with an '05 Softtail Springer. I'm never going to take her shopping again.

I have towork this weekend but it droppedinto the 60's today and is supposed to be back up into the 70's tomorrow,

Up and down Texas Spring weather. But then-------no snow.:rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts