Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Mark Weber (Mark W) here from Richmond, Texas. New to this forum, but I belong to 2 others (North Texas Powerstrokes and Ford-Diesel.com). I just bought a 2014 Harley Ultra Classic and love it. My girlfriend rides a 2013 Heritage as does her father. I am a Paramedic for Fort Bend County EMS for 22 years, a retired firefighter from Needville Fire Department with over 27 years of service, and retired from the Telephone Industry with 23 years of service. I am in the divorce process now. I am a do-it-myself'er and love working on my truck and this bike. I found this forum while trying to find out how to make the driving lights stay on with the high beam. Thanks for the opportunity to join a new forum, meet new friends, and for keeping this site free. THAT is hard to do these days. I do not ride with any clubs and I feel if I want to stop at some place for a drink or meal, I should be able to without repercussions just because I am on a bike. I look forward to perusing the forums for a few hours. Thanks!!

Mark

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N.Y.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome from Oregon

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts