Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Gee, now every douche with a beard will have one.......

I guess now they'll associate Harley's and fat bearded guys.........:laugh

I couldn't have put that one together...

However, I am a fat bearded Harley rider, so I am PC to mock that stereotype. :laugh

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,081 Posts
Gee, now every douche with a beard will have one.......

I guess now they'll associate Harley's and fat bearded guys.........:laugh

I couldn't have put that one together...

However, I am a fat bearded Harley rider, so I am PC to mock that stereotype. :laugh

+1

·
Registered
819 Posts
What did he get?

Everybody kept telling me to check out that show. I was thinking it was more of the same. I gotta admit, it does make me laugh out loud.

Jase's wife telling the story about him gutting a deer in the driveway was classic.

·
Banned
612 Posts
Just to avoid stereotyping...not EVERYONE with a Harley is fat and bearded...I dont have a beard...please let that be duely noted...:thumbsup

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
He's been wearing engineer boots with flames for awhile. If he really can't ride it, how did it get in the parking lot?:think

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,383 Posts
He's been wearing engineer boots with flames for awhile. If he really can't ride it, how did it get in the parking lot?:think
Dont know about your dealer but mine has a trailer and after that big of a purchase, theyll deliver it. When i got my 10 i rode my honda to the dealer and rode the ultra home. They delivered the honda the next day.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
Dont know about your dealer but mine has a trailer and after that big of a purchase, theyll deliver it. When i got my 10 i rode my honda to the dealer and rode the ultra home. They delivered the honda the next day.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Delivered, all shined up for the Advertising and TV exposure on the most popular (highest ratings) Reality TV show on the planet.
Willie prolly got a fat cheque too.

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
This may all be true, if you believe everything you see on t.v.. I don't know why I'm throwing the b.s. flag, except maybe the boots. The only people I have ever seen wear engineer boots were bikers. The flames suggest to me that he's probably kinda new to H.D.s. Since those aren't the most comfortable "office shoes" a CEO could wear. I'm saying he rides. As popular as Harleys are now, they are practically status symbols to a lot of folks. It would be hard for me to believe all of them don't have bikes....Just sayin'.:)

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Yall know what i wear when I ride? Either my old broke-down work boots, or my leather-sole squaretoe shit kickers (they're for rodeo, and will NEVER say HD on them)...

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Watched it. It was a Dyna with a factory "custom" paint job.

My new favorite quote from Si:

"Runnin' around like chicken with his legs cut off."

That's classic.

I know that the show is BS, but it is as entertaining as anything else I find on the idiot box.

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
They don't sell those boots at Bass Pro Shop. The only place I've seen them were at J.P. Cycles. So at the least he was looking on a m.c. website or catalog. Why would anyone wear a pair of boots like that if he didn't ride and think they were cool? I know a guy that has a pair. I'm not a big fan. Summer time I wear a pair of tactical style boots and if it's really cold, I wear my 17" La Crosse snake boots (nice and warm).

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yall know what i wear when I ride? Either my old broke-down work boots, or my leather-sole squaretoe shit kickers (they're for rodeo, and will NEVER say HD on them)...
I wear my chippewa Super loggers when i ride!

~Just because someone(Willie) goes out and buys a harley that makes him a poser?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts