Harley Davidson Forums banner

341 - 349 of 349 Posts

·
Wayward Son
23,133 Posts
Prevention had been in place. But vjoke broke it.
The new software will not allow the Mods to implement the tried and true method known to work.

Lets get serious for just a moment.
Where on earth did they come up with that membership amount.
The only thing that keeps that from being a blatant lie is that it does not say "active".

·
Administrator
397 Posts
If you have questions regarding moderating, please post them in the moderator forum.

- Cricket

·
Wayward Son
23,133 Posts
Okay...I get it.
If you have questions regarding moderating, please post them in the moderator forum.

- Cricket
Not a Mod anymore. Have not been one for quit some time. So just how am I to do that?

And I'm done.

·
weird member
2,051 Posts
Just a heads up, one of the ads on here now is causing a re-direct.

I know it's up to the ad servers and stuff and not you guys, but so you can I guess report it to your ad people.
Screenshot_20200325-134207.png

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Just a heads up, one of the ads on here now is causing a re-direct.

I know it's up to the ad servers and stuff and not you guys, but so you can I guess report it to your ad people. View attachment 783088
Yeah. I was trying to get to one of the threads and kept getting this ad page for McAfee and then a 502 error.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Yeah. I was trying to get to one of the threads and kept getting this ad page for McAfee and then a 502 error.

OK. Today, I'm trying to read some forum threads and one time, I get a Norton page that insists on adding AV to my computer. The next time, I get an ad for Flash Player. Both of these ads are tagged by my system as attempting to download malware. Just letting you know.

·
Road Junkie
1,863 Posts
in the last two days, I have been frequently redirected to the Google home page when scrolling through the forum. Only happens on the two VerticalScooe forums that I visit. Using iPad Pro and Safari.

FWIW, the redirect happened twice while typing this post.

·
American
26,148 Posts
in the last two days, I have been frequently redirected to the Google home page when scrolling through the forum. Only happens on the two VerticalScooe forums that I visit. Using iPad Pro and Safari.

FWIW, the redirect happened twice while typing this post.
Maybe there telling you that you are needed elsewhere!

341 - 349 of 349 Posts