Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a taste of spring today. Sunny and temps in the mid 60's. It was nice to get in the wind and try some of the winter projects. Buddy with new to him bike joined me and logged 200 miles. First ride of the year always puts that grin on.....Saw several bikes out with lots of teeth shining.

Doogle

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
We had a taste of spring today. Sunny and temps in the mid 60's. It was nice to get in the wind and try some of the winter projects. Buddy with new to him bike joined me and logged 200 miles. First ride of the year always puts that grin on.....Saw several bikes out with lots of teeth shining.

Doogle
We had the same weather here in the Louisville area today. High was 69, was 61 when I left the house about 1:30 and sunny all day with only a light breeze. Great afternoon ride. Supposed to hit 77 here tomorrow and be mostly sunny. This retired old phart will be rolling up some miles! Then our temps drop off to the 40s & 50s for the rest of the week and some more rain. But at least we turned the corner. Today was first riding day since about the 2nd week in January when I got out two afternoons in a row. I am definitely ready for Spring.

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,674 Posts
Hey I actually got a slight sunburn on my face! and felt some warmth riding today... no jacket. It was sooo nice, picked out a few select hours of the day to do it but it worked.

·
Registered
342 Posts
So nice to be getting out huh? Luckily we've been experiencing some beautiful weather for the last week and have ridden every day. Tomorrow they say we may be pushing for a record high around 82. I'm going to enjoy it while I can because I'm sure we'll get some cold weather at least one more time.

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,674 Posts
I'm going to enjoy it while I can because I'm sure we'll get some cold weather at least one more time.
My neighbors are getting all their summer lawn stuff out and I think we might get one more blast of winter before its over...just because they'll jinxs it with all their warm weather antics.

I was the one riding however they could say the same for me :laugh

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Rode right at 500 miles today,dodged 3,000,000 potholes, rode the Talimena sun came out great day to ride in SW Arkansas...

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Dodgin' potholes.... Exactly where do my friggin' tax dollars go? Just sayin'.... :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts