Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
You know who you are :rofl:

Oh Man....did someone tell Eric about the site or something??? I thought we paid each other not to tell him.........:bat

·
Mod Extraordinaire
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh Man....did someone tell Eric about the site or something??? I thought we paid each other not to tell him.........:bat
I noticed he was the newest member the other day. I had NOTHING to do with it! :rofl:

All kidding aside, Eric is a good Ag...er... guy and can contribute well here.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I noticed he was the newest member the other day. I had NOTHING to do with it! :rofl:

All kidding aside, Eric is a good Ag...er... guy and can contribute well here.
\

Kev, I don't believe that for a second!!! You had EVERYTHING to do with it!!! You know Troy is here too, right??? I can't remember if Craig (tcvrod) is here yet or not, I'll have to go look.

At any rate....is Eric's screename..something creative like the other forum.........."Eric" ???? :rofl:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Last time I checked Kevin, you DON'T own an air head (other than the one on top of your neck), so what are you doing here anyway????? :rofl: :D :p

Last time I checked Amy, you DON'T own a V-Rod (other than Rob's), so what are you doing on the V-rod forums anyway?????? ;) :) :ride

For everyone else, HI!, my name is Eric! I am an Aggie, Class of '97. I own a 1999 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide and a 2003 100th Anniversary VRSCA V-Rod. I live in TX and have the pleasure of knowing some of the turkey's above!!!!! LOL!!!! :dance

I figured I would come over and check out Max's other forum, but never knew I would get such a warm welcome...... hahahaha!

·
Mod Extraordinaire
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:rofl:

<--waiting to for you to show me where on this forum it says ANYTHING about needing to have an Air Head to be a member here :bat :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
:rofl:

<--waiting to for you to show me where on this forum it says ANYTHING about needing to have an Air Head to be a member here :bat :D
Ummm, "Dad" posted on the "other" forum that this was the place for "air head" talk! I figured he meant air cooled Harley's, not that a bunch of Longhorn's hung out here!!!!!! :eek: :p :rofl:

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Last time I checked Kevin, you DON'T own an air head (other than the one on top of your neck), so what are you doing here anyway????? :rofl: :D :p

Last time I checked Amy, you DON'T own a V-Rod (other than Rob's), so what are you doing on the V-rod forums anyway?????? ;) :) :ride

For everyone else, HI!, my name is Eric! I am an Aggie, Class of '97. I own a 1999 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide and a 2003 100th Anniversary VRSCA V-Rod. I live in TX and have the pleasure of knowing some of the turkey's above!!!!! LOL!!!! :dance

I figured I would come over and check out Max's other forum, but never knew I would get such a warm welcome...... hahahaha!
Are you the guy responsible for the ice cube shortage in College Station?

I heard that the guy with the recipie graduated.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Last time I checked ERIC...I've something up on some of the members of the VRF...at least I HAVE a bike!!!

Eric= Bah Humbug....:bat

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey, y'all started the fun before I could even introduced myself, I just figured I'd fun back!!! :)

No "bah humbug" here cupcake, maybe a little encouragement for a new purchase however....... (were you a good girl this year, maybe Santa will bring you a V-Rod)!!!! :D (please don't hit me again with the little smilie dude with the baseball bat)..... LOL!!! ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hey, y'all started the fun before I could even introduced myself, I just figured I'd fun back!!! :)

No "bah humbug" here cupcake, maybe a little encouragement for a new purchase however....... (were you a good girl this year, maybe Santa will bring you a V-Rod)!!!! :D (please don't hit me again with the little smilie dude with the baseball bat)..... LOL!!! ;)
I guess we should let it be known, that it was actually me running after Karl Scott/Karlos when he was Santa on a VROD...yelling "Don't forget about my bike Santa!!!"

Actually Santa came early this year....only because Santa couldn't stand for me not to have it...and Santa got me Leather Chaps to match my jacket, A Full Face Helmet, ANDDDDDDDDDDD Forward Controls for the Sporty!!!!!!! White Lightening can hang with the big boys and girl now!!! I love my forward controls!!! It's nice to rest my short little legs on the pegs now while I ride!! I have the best Santa there is :) :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts