Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from a nice ride (about 170 miles) on my new E-Glide. Me and the wife tested it out and it did GREAT....so here are some dirty pictures of one of only 2 bikes I have owned that I can say I really love. (I have owned 5 and the only other one I liked over all the others was a ZRX1200R)

Let me know what you think of it....you can critique the photos too if you want. :rofl:

·
Drill, Baby, Drill!
861 Posts
Your photos are fantastic!

·
Road Glide
348 Posts
Very tasteful B&W pix, pleased you like your new ride, I loved my FLHT, was looking at an 09 FLHT on Friday

·
Registered
40,738 Posts
From your screen name and your example photos, are you a photographic professional?

Were these done in film or digital?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These were done in digital on a Nikon D40. Actually my screen name comes from a time when I was a Dodge technician....Koda as in Dodge Dakota haha...I used to drive one.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have a D40x. For some reason my photos always look bad. It's not the user. I have a God-given perfect eye and understanding of ISO and shutter speed. Okay, no I don't.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a D40x. For some reason my photos always look bad. It's not the user. I have a God-given perfect eye and understanding of ISO and shutter speed. Okay, no I don't.

I always use a tripod and the lowest ISO I can. This is especially important in low light.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts