Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the HD dealer Saturday to see the status on her new Street 750. We ended up buying two new bikes. She got a 2014 XL883 and I got a 2014 Ultra Limited that I have wanted for about three years. I am still in shock and I am broke but I am now a proud new Harley owner. I traded in my Victory Vision. So I guess you will a lot more of me on this forum from now on.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome aboard. That victory vision just looks too much like some spaceship.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Welcome, Player! You don't mess around, do you?

I love it when somebody's dream comes true!

--

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Welcome from Ohio and thanks for stimulating the economy.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Makes sense, you needed to by two H-Ds to make up for the time spent on the Vic.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Congratulations, but I bet she ultimately ends up on the back with you on those longer trips.

·
SoundMan
576 Posts
Congrats! I did almost the same thing but I bought only one bike, a 2014 Superlow 1200T that cost about 10K less than yours and is twice as small. I'm broke too, but now own a Harley! Well I pick it up Wednesday, they are installing V&H Big Radius plus air kit and fuelpak.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will post pictures as soon as I get the bikes. Having some extras put on the bikes. Went back this week wife found more to buy....maybe this was a mistake haha

·
Stuck in Traffic
130 Posts
Congrats on the new bikes. I'll tell you the same thing the dealer told me when I bought my first Harley, "Welcome to the Family!"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts