Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my buddy has a honda cbr 600 and is in severe need of a new chain. I went over after work and tightened it up for him and its in the middle of the replace markers. So anyway we tightened it and lubed it so maybe he can ride this weekend and take it in mxt week and get a chain put on. Then we took it for a short ride down the 4lane. At the redlight, a car pulls up beside us. No biggie, light turned green and the car barked the tires and hauled off. So we said wtf and hammered on. We dont let off til we were both in front of the infinity a good half mile and both us taching 110mph. So we just spred the gap and apparently the infinity chickened out and turned off cuz at the next light, no infinity..... oh well it was a fun ride home from work...:D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
110 on a city street? Damn.........you guys are nuts.
Guy in the G35 was probably laughing, not pissed off.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
And the really cool thing is that there'd be some seriously spirited commentary if someone posted a YouTube video of the incident.

I hope you were wearing...

Identification...

Thankfully, the coroner didn't need it.

:eek:uttahere:

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah it was just a long stretch of 4 lane divided highway. About 3 miles between lights and no cars cept for the infinity behind us.... just a good fun flash in the pan......

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
I hear ya! Just be careful, bro!

I don't think my bike will go that fast. I get more of a kick out of rolling up to the infinity at the next light and looking at the driver while slightly shaking my head.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts