Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
My favorite gunshop has a wall full of them..........prices are up a little, but not that much.

·
Señor Member
19,598 Posts
yes now if I could find some .22LR or pistol ammo as well as .223 ammo I would be good.
+1

I just found .22 for $12 a box which is almost double what is expect to pay. But, considering its the first time I've found it for less than $16 a box, I bought 10 boxes.

·
Banned
447 Posts
Last ones I saw for sale were $2,350. I bought a Bushmaster back before the other AWB expired, no telescope stock, for about $700. 16" bbl. floated fore end. flat rack top for scope.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
+1

I just found .22 for $12 a box which is almost double what is expect to pay. But, considering its the first time I've found it for less than $16 a box, I bought 10 boxes.
:eek...are you serious? 12 bucks for a box of 22's...i must have fort knox in my ammo boxes and did'nt even realize it.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
:eek...are you serious? 12 bucks for a box of 22's...i must have fort knox in my ammo boxes and did'nt even realize it.
Same here....I probably have 10K rounds of .22LR that I bought before the crap hit the fan.

·
Registered
24 Posts
+1

What size box? I've picked up locally (at LGS) bulk 525s for $20 and 325s for $17. I thought those were pretty good prices for the current situation.

Jeff.

·
On the loose
8,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What size box? I've picked up locally (at LGS) bulk 525s for $20 and 325s for $17. I thought those were pretty good prices for the current situation.

Jeff.
That's what I'd been paying for those bulk paks for a while before the big ammo run, that's normal price. $12 for 50 or a 100 is way too much.

·
On the loose
8,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I went to gun store that I just discovered , $40 for a 50 rd box of PMC 9mm 115gr FMJ !! First and last time I stop there.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
I just can't stand all these azzholes who are out to f*ck everybody over just to make a quick buck... Bunch of dirty bastards.

·
Banned
853 Posts
Have y'all checkec Sportsmans Guide lately? All kinds of ammo not marked up. I just got an order about 2 wks ago. For instance Cor Bon. 45 acp/ 50 rounds about $23. All brands available. Check em out

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
853 Posts
My bad. I just went on S.Guides site and except for hollow points they're about out. Guess I just missed the run out. They were all over the net as a place to get ammo. Just looked at, 45 though. I dont own a 22. 9mm up

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,016 Posts
Yeah, just checked their site....nothing I need in stock.

·
Señor Member
19,598 Posts
Guys, I've been shopping .22lr and .45 online everyday for two weeks. No shit. $12 for a box of 50 was the best price by over $4 a box. Most places don't have it at all.

Sportsman's guide had .45 that I could order for October delivery. No .22. I'm on the list to be notified of those two calibers for all major brands at any price.

Supply and demand. The prices I paid are way too high. But, they are what I HAD to pay to get ammo right now.

When I go to the range, they almost always have .45, limit two boxes of 50 for about $23. Not bad. I buy two every time. They have .22 every so often. $7 for 50, limit two. I buy two every time.

Once it comes back in bulk I'll stock up. Remember, I bought both of my handguns after the shit hit the fan.

I don't like getting ripped off. But, I don't like NOT owning ammo worse. I am shopping hard and getting the best prices I can find. I'm happy to entertain any links you find for in-stock, immediate delivery ammo you can find at a better price. Cheers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts