1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
I honestly feel that they are forming cells here and just waiting for the right time. We don't have many Muslims locally that I know of, but from what I've seen and read there are a lot of them in the U.S.. Not one time have I heard or read where one of their "leaders" here show any sign of remorse for anything people of their faith have done in the name of Allah. They don't even show thanks for being here. People seem to think we owe them something. Personally, I owe them NOTHING!

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
When TSHTF I'll be more than happy to send as many as possible to meet allah personally.
I have no qualms about saying it, we should eliminate all of those worthless piles of shit.

·
Flat Land Redneck
2,765 Posts
I'm not real big into religion. But unless I'm mistaken, the book of Rev. says at the end of days, the world will come to war three times because of religion.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
WE are jacked three dozen different way, the B.S. thats going on is bad enough.

Another big problem is a lot of folk have a blind eye to any of the B.S going on.

People (I'm some what guilty myself) are just doing their own thing and tryin to live the best they can.

Then you got people who don't care or know about any thing going down and are more worried about learning all the stuff their new cell phone will do??

I'm afraid for better or worse:)what?) some stuff going to have to change in this country Now!!! Mentality of 75% of the people is at full on stupid.....SOS

·
Mississippi Cajun
23,961 Posts
Let's see, in one week we had something like 3 thug related murders and no one sees anything majorly wrong? That ain't good...but I got a chance tonight to watch a segment on O'Reilly called "Water's World" in which he interviewed a bunch of random on the streeters about simple, everyday current events and such. the results was a display of total stupidity.
It's embarrassing to watch this sort of ting, but it gives a big insight into what is wrong....no one cares because they are each individually so stoned or so wrapped up in their own little worlds on their ipod screens (or both) that they have no clue about what is going on outside of Facebook.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
I honestly feel that they are forming cells here and just waiting for the right time. We don't have many Muslims locally that I know of, but from what I've seen and read there are a lot of them in the U.S.. Not one time have I heard or read where one of their "leaders" here show any sign of remorse for anything people of their faith have done in the name of Allah. They don't even show thanks for being here. People seem to think we owe them something. Personally, I owe them NOTHING!
It sure seems that one of the leaders of these so-called "cells" happens to be in the WH.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts