Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 Super Glide Custom

So I'm in the market for a new exhaust. Im sort of hung up on what to get. I know I want it to be a 2 into 1 forsure. I seem to be stuck between Two Brothers Shorty turn out and the Bassani Road Rage 3. I think the sound on the TBR is the best but the road rage looks better and the headers are equal length so it's my belief they will perform better especially as I get into the engine work on my bike. Was hoping to start a good thread debating which 2 into 1 to use on a dyna!

·
Registered
551 Posts
If it came stainless it'd be an easy choice.
If that's not your cuppa, might want to consider Rinehart. I run one on my 04 LowRider & have been well pleased w/it. Comes in black (looks like flat black in photo) & chrome w/either black or chrome tip. Don't know that anyone makes a stainless one but haven't looked hard. I have Chrome & it's held up very well.

2-Into-1 Exhaust for Harley Dyna – Rinehart Racing

·
Registered
21 LowRider S
46,139 Posts
Reactions: brown986

·
Registered
551 Posts

Looks like all business. Stainless isn't really stainless when it comes to exhaust systems, but I'll bet stainless steel is considerably lighter than steel & should last forever. The factory stainless exhaust system on my '97 Porsche is still good as new, 121,000 miles.

·
Registered
21 LowRider S
46,139 Posts
I had stainless drags on my evo. Cool how it changes color with the heat.

Reactions: brown986
1 - 9 of 9 Posts