Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Done
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year has worked out well for us. We have been able to take some great rides as a couple and some of them have been with new friends as well.
All of the states that are colored in my sig line pic are the ones we have been to this year alone. 16 states in all.

12,953 miles so far this year with just under 2 months of riding to go.

What a beautiful country we have to explore and it's even more fun when you get to do it with your wife and great friends. Thanks to those who were able to share it with us.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,958 Posts
I know the feeling, Mike. Glad I got to share a few miles of the road with you this year. I still have a few blanks left in my map to fill in. Hope we cross paths again as we both go down the highways.

Reactions: Yon Yonson

·
American
28,662 Posts
Yon, thanks for taking us along with all the pics & updates.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Congrats, I noticed that you don't have New York colored on your map. It doesn't always snow here.

·
luv the low country
20,288 Posts
I'll 2nd that, Yon. Since moving from CT to South Carolina my annual mileage has almost doubled. Absolutely loving it down here. Now I'd like to color in a few more states on my signature map.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
No sometimes it cold and raining.
Interesting that it started raining right about the time you pulled in to Stangs garage. :think
i think Yon had his map colors right. New York is white 4 months a year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts