Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been running the wolo bad boy on my ultra limited and my second one stopped working... the price is right on them and they are super loud but by no means do the hold up to the vibration of a harley... what air horn are you running and do you recommend it? Pictures if you have them please. .. I have been looking at the custom dynamics mini beast...but before I spend that kinda coin I wanted to know if you have had it and has it held up to time. .. our what are you running

https://m.denniskirk.com/218155.sku?utm_source=pricegrabber&utm_medium=cse

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
The stock one. I hardly ever use it.

·
Just Ride
3,888 Posts
Got a wolo bad boy and have no problems.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
I usually use my middle finger but sometimes my middle knuckle is called for.
I will admit that a horn would be a more polite way of getting your point across.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have been running the wolo bad boy on my ultra limited and my second one stopped working... the price is right on them and they are super loud but by no means do the hold up to the vibration of a harley... what air horn are you running and do you recommend it? Pictures if you have them please. .. I have been looking at the custom dynamics mini beast...but before I spend that kinda coin I wanted to know if you have had it and has it held up to time. .. our what are you running

https://m.denniskirk.com/218155.sku?utm_source=pricegrabber&utm_medium=cse
If you replace the o ring seal between the horn body and the compressor, your horn will probably work. Some time you have to use 2 o rings. Put some grease on the o ring.

·
CRSO
350 Posts
I had a Mini-Beast on my 08 EG Standard...ran flawlessly for several years. Loud to say the least...

Last year I traded it in for a 14 Ultra Limited and put it on the new bike...it quit working a couple of weeks ago...the problem was the small relay mounted to the horn had failed. $6 replacement relay, 15 minutes work and a bit of dielectric grease for the connections and it works like new.

When I transplanted the horn I also modified the Beast cover...since I blinged out the new ride with stuff from the the HD Moco collection I went and found a matching gas cap badge, filled it with JB Weld to give it a flat back and attached it to the horn cover:

Vehicle Auto part Car Engine Bumper

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts