Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
No light for the photo? :)

I can't see the plug tip very well. Is the plug black? Is the electrode in tact?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yaaaa lol im an idiot i pulled them to rotate the engine so i can find the tight spot in the chain and then looked at a different type of plug that was new and seen they were different so i freaked then as i was looking for new plugs i seen the same brand that had the same electrode

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
yaaaa lol im an idiot i pulled them to rotate the engine so i can find the tight spot in the chain and then looked at a different type of plug that was new and seen they were different so i freaked then as i was looking for new plugs i seen the same brand that had the same electrode
Nope
Your far from an idiot. An idiot would have not not asked the question at all and just assumed it was OK. Then, if it wasn't they would have blamed it on anything but themselves...you instead asked the question and know it is good!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
239 Posts
:bowrofl:Excellent answer XL. Never heard it put just like that but that hits it right on the mark. How many other riders will benefit from this question can't be calculated

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
:bowrofl:Excellent answer XL. Never heard it put just like that but that hits it right on the mark. How many other riders will benefit from this question can't be calculated
Thank you..

That too though. Someone will read this and save themselves money from panicking and going to a dealer or something. You always have to hope that it can help more than just one person. That is the reason these threads are archived long after they die.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
I'm with XL. Always ask the question. If its stupid, sure we'll break your balls, but if you don't ask it, YOU'RE still stupid.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
I'm with XL. Always ask the question. If its stupid, sure we'll break your balls, but if you don't ask it, YOU'RE still stupid.
And who doesn't like their s broken every once in a while...
Well......

Maybe I can't spin that one
:rollin

·
On the loose
8,692 Posts
Chief & XL covered it , ball busting is just an entertaining side effect that some times occurs here , certain words or phrases can trigger this.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Thanks, jackass. I meant the title of his threads. I can't search by forum on the phone. :bluduh

:laugh

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
"Jackass".... That's the nicest thing you've said to me all day. Granted it's the only thing, but still the nicest and I bet you have been talking to my wife haven't you!! :laugh:laugh:laugh

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
"Jackass".... That's the nicest thing you've said to me all day. Granted it's the only thing, but still the nicest and I bet you have been talking to my wife haven't you!! :laugh:laugh:laugh
Haha, the difference between when I say it and your wife says it is that I'm kidding.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts