Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought this Harley Electra Glide Trike . Can anyone help me figure out ,What color it is ?? Black and , What ??

Thanks a lot . Took it on a 220 mile ride yesterday up thru Watkins Glen and up the east side of Seneca Lake . Nice

Attachments

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
I recently bought this Harley Electra Glide Trike . Can anyone help me figure out ,What color it is ?? Black and , What ??

Thanks a lot . Took it on a 220 mile ride yesterday up thru Watkins Glen and up the east side of Seneca Lake . Nice
Yep, what Lou said! I didn't know the color my Ultra was called when i got it... The parts guy asked me my VIN, then told me it was Blackened Cayenne. Took him all of 30 seconds with the vin. That is one nice looking trike!

Reactions: JTJ

·
Registered
1 Posts

I agree ask the Dealer but I’d go out on the limb and say Black & Spruce🤷🏼‍♂️✔ Willy Boy

·
Registered
7 Posts

OPEN THE TRUNK SHOULD BE A STICKER THERE WITH COLOR AND NUMBER THERE IF NOT TAKE VIN TO DEALER

1 - 9 of 9 Posts