1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40,082 Posts
Snowed here too today.

·
Registered
40,082 Posts
Nah, depression would be having no bike in the garage, that looks like hope to me :)
Or not having a garage to put your bike in... :(

·
Ambassador
4,127 Posts
I was at a meeting the other night that was about an hour and a half long. I was daydreaming through the whole thing about riding the bike this spring.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was just riding on New Years day. Now I'm watching plows salt the roads while it snows.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Car thermometer read 14 below zero this morning in Minnesota. Unfortunately March is a long ways off, so my motorcycle is suffering from depression in the garage. I did add a driver's backrest during Christmas Break and spent some valuable time with her. Now it's cold again.

·
David
897 Posts
Yep..
Pure depression alright!

Attachments

Reactions: Diz Jr.

·
Trashy Member
4,487 Posts
You need to cover the bike and pull it in so it doesn't have to see the white crap. Our bikes have no knowledge other than the -13 today that is Winter.

·
Registered
844 Posts
life in the snow belts is tough. We did not ride today because it is raining here in Tucson, AZ. Have to ride tomorrow, gotta go to work. Today is one of the few during the year ya just leave it in the garage.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Depression really sucks men. It happens that you go in November on summer tires and then it gets very cold and snow falls, there is ice on the road. That's what depression really is

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh, yes, that's what depression looks like, bro. It's a good thing I'm not dealing with this, but with clinical depression, lol. But in any case, you can fix everything - both my problem and yours. Have you ever found out about what is kratom? I think it would be useful in your situation, but of course it would be more useful to me. I love motorcycles, bikes and other sports topics, that it hurts to look at it, one guy said right - we should contact a sports psychologist and try to comfort our moto soul

1 - 18 of 18 Posts