Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3353 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I'll go first.... Last night, I did the 40K service on my 16 cvo rgu. Changed all three holes as I do on every service now.

Way cheaper than letting the dealer do it...

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
I did some errands this morning. It felt great.!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
When I finished work, it started raining.
We need the rain.
Elvira still looks hot to me. The honeymoon continues.

·
American
25,658 Posts
I think that makes you a joker

that cant be right you do Ride right ?????

I'm heading over to Bob's Dive
Yes, I ride... don’t expect any food at Bally’s Diner..... if you do find some you’ll have to cook it yourself!

·
Try'n to behave
5,508 Posts
Looked for a new rear brake pedal that I can mount my brass "Oh Sh*t" pedal cover to. Seems to be kind of scarce. :dunno

·
luv the low country
19,210 Posts
Let's call this, "Cricket's Garage". I just walked past my scooter in Cricket's garage, cause I was too busy painting my dining room and laundry room today.:laugh:rollin Just funnin' with ya, Cricket. Ur ok, I'm ok.:wink

·
Registered
616 Posts
Ordered a new headlight in the hopes of ridding my radio of RFI. Then I pulled my seat and tank to clean up some wiring. Tomorrow I'll probably pull the fairing and put ferrite beads on the amp power wires then install the new headlight if it passes my rfi test. Sure hoping to get my radio reception back to normal!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Earth-bound Misfit
607 Posts
I changed the oil. I was at 3000 miles since my last change.

My biggest new is medical. I got the go-ahead for a hip replacement, so my riding season will end early on 9/18. My bad hip was due to a childhood injury caused by a staff infection I got when I was born. Since about 2012, its really gotten a lot worse - pain-wise. Its hard to move my leg on and off the foot-boards. That has not only made riding painful, its really effected my confidence. I've started to worry about being able to get my leg to the ground when stopping and just being able to hold the motorcycle up.

I'm a little scared cause there's a chance that the staff bacteria is still dormant in the joint and I could end up with a bad infection. The doc says the risk is only slightly greater than normal, but it still bugs me. I know a guy who went in for a routine hip replacement and ended up badly infected and almost died. I know another guy who's in a wheelchair now because of an infected hip replacement. Well, I shouldn't dwell on this negative sh!t. Its gonna turn out like its gonna turn out.

Anyway, I need to get out and get some riding in before September. This fall, I'll be counting on you guys to keep posting tales of your adventures while I recover. God willing, I'll be out riding next spring good as or better than new!

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Prayers out for a successful hip replacement.

·
8,584 Posts
Prayers out for ya Sidedraft...keep us posted on your progress...I'm sure you'll be ridin' in the Spring...keep the batt tender on!!

1 - 20 of 3353 Posts