Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 311 Posts

· Registered
625 Posts
Went to buddy garage and took outer fairing off and took speakers out dam they fell apart but still plays,took off passing light and fished a wire inside casing to the spots to power the halo light off the accessorie switch waiting on the ring adapters. I will keep the passing light on I have to cut a 9/16 deep socket so I can adjust the spots.con you fish wire under gas tank to battery to keep from removing the tank.

· Registered
625 Posts
Went to get air pressure gauge one with hose connected to it the front had 20 psi i knew steering and bumps didn't feel right.After washing &waxed the bike I found very loose bolts on the bags support brackets ,backing out my mom driveway while bike was running it fell over ? the bike shut itself off and started back up BUT now is studdered a little more than before while idling but know problems riding what to look for now.Finished the sound system very happy with the out come got a lot of thumbs up today in the 65 plus temperature in st.louis then the rain.

· Registered
625 Posts
Thanks!Now to the front, need to do a little different to keep from scratching the black paint in between the spokes it will be noticeably on the front. Take fender off to fix the flaked off paint, pull forks off should I change fork oil first then polish them or vise versa?

1 - 20 of 311 Posts