Harley Davidson Forums banner

What did you do on or to your bike today? (Part II)

948K views 16K replies 344 participants last post by  zorro 
I'll go first.... Last night, I did the 40K service on my 16 cvo rgu. Changed all three holes as I do on every service now.

Way cheaper than letting the dealer do it...

I liked the way the Limited's tour pak lights lit up the Springer this morning. I wanted to take the Springer but I have a function after work and need to lock up my backpack/laptop.

Good to have no rain for the start of the day. 2 days in the truck was making me grumpy.

Now to just get that shovelhead in there beside that springer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gtrman66
Rode Saturday in a real heavy storm for about 15 miles. Pretty sure may have been some small hail even a couple of times.
My H-D rain suit did a great job except that pos hood. It’s way too big (maybe they designed to fit over your helmet... surely not). Damn thing will come down and cover your eyes unless you wear your helmet to hold it in place. But dumb ass me left helmet at home even though I was on a 3 day ride.
So I had to hold the hood the whole time with left hand. Leaving no other hand to do something with the glasses that were fogged over.
In the end, made it through safe, made a memory and hopefully learned a lesson.

Silvereagle50, if you wear a ballcap under that rainsuit hood, it won't cover your eyes, and helps to stop the water going behind your glasses.

Damn dude. Never thought about that. Thanks. I’ll try it next time.

Awesome brother.

Reactions: Jimmers
Rid a bit with Haus Saturday. Started frosty then got nice for a couple hours. He had to bail so I stayed out until it got cold again with BIL Jay and found a new bar, and a couple old favorites.

Keep up the surveillance there brother. We love checking out your places of drink.

Did a New Year Day ride. Not many miles. But was really good to get out in the bike. Been way too long since deer season and a knee injury sidelined my riding lately.