Harley Davidson Forums banner

5401 - 5420 of 6560 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
A group of us rode after our HOG meeting for lunch. We set out with 10 bikes, but one of our group and her husband turned back when her Tri-Glide's check engine light came on.

They day started in the upper 40s and didn't get much warmer. It was a good 146 mile day though through the mountains and twisties. We had a good lunch then made a stop for ice cream.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
A group of us rode after our HOG meeting for lunch. We set out with 10 bikes, but one of our group and her husband turned back when her Tri-Glide's check engine light came on.

They day started in the upper 40s and didn't get much warmer. It was a good 146 mile day though through the mountains and twisties. We had a good lunch then made a stop for ice cream.

Superb set of photos just love that covered bridge do you know of its history ? and where were you

·
Super Moderator
12,834 Posts
Got her cleaned up yesterday at Strokers. $65, full wash / wax /detail. I tipped him and handed him $100. It was nasty. all the spray and bugs from the CO trip. She looks good for 4 years and 45,000 miles.

Rode her into work today!

·
Super Moderator
12,834 Posts
That guy should take that $100 and buy him some legs that match his torso!

That is Taz. The guy is freaking amazing at making a bike showroom new. He works out at Stroker's every weekend. It was about 70 miles out there, but worth it.

·
Registered
40,466 Posts
I rode 25 mins to get gas just and since I did the stage 1 I ride a little more aggressive on the throttle loving it.
No heat shield there. Heat shields are available.

Or you can do like I did and get the powdercoated version.

Reactions: tommytailspin

·
V-Twin Junkie
560 Posts
So today, I finally got around to removing the Fuel Moto Micro EFI tuner and replacing it with a Power Vision. I also replaced the front brake line, which was a little short for the Chump bars, with a Venhill braided line.

·
weird member
2,539 Posts
Haven't ridden in a week, been raining every day for the last 6 or 8 days or something. I'm not riding in the rain around here unless I have to. It's like bumper cars in India out there right now, wrecks every hour. Too many lost their minds and traffic is all screwed up because of the 6-lane expansion project on the Ross Clark Circle bypass.

Plus, lately I have been busy with too much to do and haven't been waking up until 3 in the afternoon, which gives even less time for me to get stuff done.

Thought about saying screw it, and go for a ride tomorrow. I think it'll be fine. This is no problem, right?
Screenshot_20200916-023319.png

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Haven't ridden in a week, been raining every day for the last 6 or 8 days or something. I'm not riding in the rain around here unless I have to. It's like bumper cars in India out there right now, wrecks every hour. Too many lost their minds and traffic is all screwed up because of the 6-lane expansion project on the Ross Clark Circle bypass.

Plus, lately I have been busy with too much to do and haven't been waking up until 3 in the afternoon, which gives even less time for me to get stuff done.

Thought about saying screw it, and go for a ride tomorrow. I think it'll be fine. This is no problem, right?
View attachment 788075
You might be able to get around the block before drowning... Me, Fuuke it! I'd continue to sleep in! Be SAFE !

5401 - 5420 of 6560 Posts