Harley Davidson Forums banner
9061 - 9080 of 9330 Posts

·
Registered
Mr. James
1,694 Posts
Looks like we touched a nerve... Guess I'm not the only impatient mfr out here!!
It's not being impatient if they are just WRONG !! That's my story anyway....

·
Registered
Mr. James
1,694 Posts
One more thing...I do NOT understand why old people drive so slow. I don't mean the speed limit, because that should be expected under most conditions, but I mean sloooow. Like way under the limit without any real reason. I figure that the closer you are to the grave, the faster you would want to get to wherever you are going, right?? I can't be the only one who thinks that, right?

·
Registered
Mr. James
1,694 Posts
Fall is here for sure now. Was something like -3545565 F on the way in this morning. Might break 70 F this afternoon. Not my fav time of the year because my arthritis really kicks up in the cold, but it was worse living in Ohio. Don't miss those days.

·
Registered
2007 Ultra Classic (Sophie) vivid black
167 Posts
Here in Kentucky it seems like no one knows what to do at a 4 way stop. And are they intentionally trying to either keep me in their blind spot? I could go on a long rant about the stupid things that people go out of their way to do.

·
Noel
10,956 Posts
Not much, but I did ride the SGS across town to spend the day sitting with my drag racing mentor Bill , he has been afflicted with Parkinson's for 5+ years, his life has been constrained to home most of the time. His wife wanted to get out for a day with her lady friends to help at a community fund raiser for the local animal shelter. Bill and I spent the day catching up on life, racing, motorcycles and politics, he is a gun enthusiast though no longer has active access to his collection for "Safety" reason, also being a politically conservative guy we spent time watching FOX for a while and commiserating on the state of the nation. Overall a good day.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
These signs should be in grocery stores too. And fast food lines, speaking of pet peeve irritations.

If you're standing in line for 10 minutes waiting your turn, maybe look at the damn menu and figure out what you want before you get to the register, don't wait until you get to the register to finally start looking, staring up mouth agape like a caveman. It's easier to read from further back anyway. Also, if there is no line, maybe stand back and don't even go to the register until you figure out what you want. Also, maybe figure out a backup in case they're out of whatever you wanted to order.

Sometimes I wonder, with how many completely clueless people there are, how did so many of them even make it to adulthood?
Common sense seems to be a thing of the past.

·
Registered
52 Posts
What ignition module did you eventually go with?
No need...she's been sitting for a couple of years and I need to go through all the fuel system components, lines, injectors, etc...

Just did the same on a 2009 Deluxe...needed all the tank innards and clean lines and injectors.

I used Quantum Fuel Systems components...easy swap...direct replacement...

·
Noel
10,956 Posts
No need...she's been sitting for a couple of years and I need to go through all the fuel system components, lines, injectors, etc...
My bad ..... I confused myself with another new member {Lyndon} post about ignition problems.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Did charity ride for the Guide Dogs of America Saturday, went to The Junction Restaurant in Perry, MO then back to the Union Hall 240 miles total, great lunch at The Junction, then BBQ Pork Steaks at the Hall. Stayed at the Hall for a Texas hold Em Tournament, also for the Guide Dogs, made for a long day.

9061 - 9080 of 9330 Posts