Harley Davidson Forums banner
11961 - 11980 of 11983 Posts

·
old scoot coot
6,291 Posts
mickey and i rode today. he wanted to go the long way down to afton, ok to see a guys little museum of a lifetime of collectibles. pretty cool. will need photos to explain. left phone at home this morning. we left pretty early. anyway went down through chelsae, turned out big cabin and vanita. on the way over to vanita i pulled over and asked mickey if he wanted some fish over at big cabin, i'd tried it and it was good. earlier he said he wanted to stop at the cow in welch on the way back for a piece of pie. he said you bet, let's have fish and pie! so we did. i had banna pudding instead of pie, close enough. yum and yum. a great ride on a great hump, summer soltice day, and a great lunch, museum and a great time was had by mickey and tommy. 174 miles on the clock.. hasta.

·
American
31,876 Posts
i know and forgot phone today. this is kinda different but in a good way. when i stop again i'll collect the evidence and post.
Slacker, Banana pudding always deserves a pic!

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Love it when I see someone that knows which way the US flag is supposed to be displayed in their garage. 😉
You just taught me something new. Thank You!

·
weird member
1997 Softail Custom (FXSTC)
3,955 Posts
New rubber that I don't get to take advantage of for at least another month. 😕
Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle Bicycle hub

·
Registered
4,156 Posts

·
249 Posts
Love it when I see someone that knows which way the US flag is supposed to be displayed in their garage. 😉
Thank you for saying something and thank you for caring. To many people don’t.

Reactions: Kainam

·
weird member
1997 Softail Custom (FXSTC)
3,955 Posts
Provided by Dunlop or the dealership?
That last video you posted had me lookin at the new rear tire i put on last month!
I dunno where the dealership gets them but they did have to order them. Still a weird thing, other people going 18-20K miles and hitting chord without the same thing happening to them.

Anyway, I looked at the old tire (took it back with me) on the inside and inside the carcass looks good, the cracks only go as far as the chords I think.

We'll see if it happens a third time because I only found two other people that this same thing happened to, and nobody else had issues with them.

Reactions: 1/2 Ton

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Regarding hanging the flag wrongly or rightly

Believe it or not there is a correct way to hang our flag
A. The Union Flag must be flown the correct way up. This is with the wider diagonal white stripe above the red diagonal stripe in the half nearest to the flag pole. The wider diagonal white stripe should be above the red diagonal stripe at the top left hand side of the Flag nearest the flag pole
Sky Flag of the united states Flag Flag Day (USA) Rectangle

Very often when people hang our flag they hang it upside down and when its hung upside down that means
To deliberately fly the flag upside down is a signal indicating a situation of 'DISTRESS'. It is also "lese Majeste" (which means: insulting the Crown), and is theoretically still a crime in the UK and its commonwealth! Examples of the Union flag flying upside down.

11961 - 11980 of 11983 Posts