Harley Davidson Forums banner
12261 - 12280 of 12378 Posts

·
Registered
Custom 1200 Hard Tail Bobber.
45 Posts
Took my home made Bobber out for a ride with my Leica Q2 camera.
Nice to get out early, but I did not stay out for long as it looked like it was about to pour down with rain. On the positive though, the clouds and ambient light were perfect for photos.
Hi-Res pictures on here: https://www.lesfieldphotos.com/blog/Sunday

·
old scoot coot
6,422 Posts
we had a great time in the black hills last week. arrived a week ago last saturday and blasted off last friday. 956 miles non stop on return trip. rolled in at 1:15 a.m. saturday. man, the only thing i saw after dark was brians tail lights. we peeled off on 69 hwy at brian's and i let to fort scott with lights on dim and following a car doing 75 just right with no lights to speak of. then i had phil lead from ft. scott on home. i had forgotton to check headlight aim after deer strike. never ride at night so that was my bad. i'll never make that mistake again. i just aimed them a while ago and the high beam was 27 inches high of desired hight at 25 ft. even on dims almost no light on road. phew. it was brian and phil's first time so we checked out rushmore, crazy horse, needles hyw, wild bill and calamity janes grave up on boot hill in deadwood. we stayed in spearfish so the spearfish canyon drive was enjoyed several times. we went on a loop through wyoming and saw devils tower up close too. went over to montana as well. brian rode over to north dakota one afternoon to cross nd off list. several trips into sturgis of course. we had 3,000 miles on the clock total and a totally fandamntastic time was had by brian, phil and tommy! got the bike cleaned up today and hope to get a ride in tomorrow. hasta.

·
Registered
21 LowRider S
45,094 Posts
we had a great time in the black hills last week. arrived a week ago last saturday and blasted off last friday. 956 miles non stop on return trip. rolled in at 1:15 a.m. saturday. man, the only thing i saw after dark was brians tail lights. we peeled off on 69 hwy at brian's and i let to fort scott with lights on dim and following a car doing 75 just right with no lights to speak of. then i had phil lead from ft. scott on home. i had forgotton to check headlight aim after deer strike. never ride at night so that was my bad. i'll never make that mistake again. i just aimed them a while ago and the high beam was 27 inches high of desired hight at 25 ft. even on dims almost no light on road. phew. it was brian and phil's first time so we checked out rushmore, crazy horse, needles hyw, wild bill and calamity janes grave up on boot hill in deadwood. we stayed in spearfish so the spearfish canyon drive was enjoyed several times. we went on a loop through wyoming and saw devils tower up close too. went over to montana as well. brian rode over to north dakota one afternoon to cross nd off list. we had 3,000 miles on the clock total and a totally fandamntastic time was had by brian, phil and tommy! got the bike cleaned up today and hope to get a ride in tomorrow. hasta.
Ha! I washed my bike up on Saturday and went to the dealer to pick up the pinch bolt and touch up paint that came in while I was gone even though it looked a little dark. And of course I got rained on when I was about halfway back home. I just waited a couple hours and wiped everything down with a wet cloth.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
we had a great time in the black hills last week. arrived a week ago last saturday and blasted off last friday. 956 miles non stop on return trip. rolled in at 1:15 a.m. saturday. man, the only thing i saw after dark was brians tail lights. we peeled off on 69 hwy at brian's and i let to fort scott with lights on dim and following a car doing 75 just right with no lights to speak of. then i had phil lead from ft. scott on home. i had forgotton to check headlight aim after deer strike. never ride at night so that was my bad. i'll never make that mistake again. i just aimed them a while ago and the high beam was 27 inches high of desired hight at 25 ft. even on dims almost no light on road. phew. it was brian and phil's first time so we checked out rushmore, crazy horse, needles hyw, wild bill and calamity janes grave up on boot hill in deadwood. we stayed in spearfish so the spearfish canyon drive was enjoyed several times. we went on a loop through wyoming and saw devils tower up close too. went over to montana as well. brian rode over to north dakota one afternoon to cross nd off list. several trips into sturgis of course. we had 3,000 miles on the clock total and a totally fandamntastic time was had by brian, phil and tommy! got the bike cleaned up today and hope to get a ride in tomorrow. hasta.
All that and no photos Mr Tom

·
old scoot coot
6,422 Posts
Took my home made Bobber out for a ride with my Leica Q2 camera.
Nice to get out early, but I did not stay out for long as it looked like it was about to pour down with rain. On the positive though, the clouds and ambient light were perfect for photos.
Hi-Res pictures on here: https://www.lesfieldphotos.com/blog/Sunday

i think that is the best looking bobber i have ever seen. damn that's purdy!

·
Try'n to behave
6,622 Posts
It took 14 years to complete Rushmore and they've been working on Crazy Horse for 64. :unsure:

·
Registered
2017 FLRT
3,377 Posts
Great ride with friends today to see some history. The Eldred WW2 Museum in Eldred, PA. Eldred produced munitions during the war. The place is full of informative displays and I highly recommend visiting. Eldred World War II Museum | Learning Center | Eldred, PA

Just a few of the 100+ pics I took today. If you want to see more, PM me.
Admission is free, donations accepted.

12261 - 12280 of 12378 Posts