Harley Davidson Forums banner
12281 - 12300 of 12378 Posts

·
old scoot coot
6,422 Posts
mickey, tony and i are riding tomorrow. high of only 99 degrees. first ride all week, i am sooooo ready. going to check my headlight aiming after dark tonight.hasta. phil got the road riding fever on the sturgis trip. already bought lowers and a tour pac for his new street glide. he bought road pegs and lower fairing deflectors at jandp in sturgis. ha, nice to see him enjoy his bike. hasta.

·
Registered
2019 Freewheeler, Bandera, Texas
305 Posts
@Phdharley50, "Doc", and I meet for breakfast in Bandera this morning and a ride afterwards. First, want to thank Doc for showing a new area resident some great roads and not running away and leaving me, hopefully I didn't slow you down too much. So Mexican Breakfast Tacos was on the menu, we got our taco ate along with several cups of coffee to wake us up. Doc had a nice route planned out. I had ridden most of the roads before, but not in the direction we went. Going the way we did showed me totally different view of the country side. We took a road he hadn't gone before and turned out to be a nice stretch with views. We stopped for lunch at the Bent Rim Grill which is on the Twisted Sisters in Leakey. I've got a few hours of video I'll edit down and post later. Again, thanks Doc for a great day and really looking to the next ride. Here's the Relive of ride.

And a few pictures.

Wheel Tire Jeans Land vehicle Vehicle

Plant Tree Military person Military uniform T-shirt

Bottle Liquid Solution Drinkware Water

Food Table Tableware Bottle Liquid

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Property Automotive lighting

·
old scoot coot
6,422 Posts
TE="Jp7430, post: 7480682, member: 280119"]
I added reverse to my new bike…I actually ordered it as I was waiting to sign the paperwork on the new 2022 RG Limited. I am spoiled since adding reverse on my previous 2016 RG Ultra and now will not go without it! You can see the lever in my avatar pic.
[/QUOTE]
i'm so jealous, in a good way. :) if i got it on the 17 then i would need it on the 14 also. i just don't think i've been that good a boy this year.

·
Registered
2019 Freewheeler, Bandera, Texas
305 Posts
Here's the video from today. Unfortunately lost about 90 percent of the footage due to sun reflecting off chrome headlight and windshield totally washing out the video. First time I tried this camera angle, and it was a fail. Definitely a work in progress. Guess Doc and I just need to take another ride. Here's what I salvaged.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
@Phdharley50, "Doc", and I meet for breakfast in Bandera this morning and a ride afterwards. First, want to thank Doc for showing a new area resident some great roads and not running away and leaving me, hopefully I didn't slow you down too much. So Mexican Breakfast Tacos was on the menu, we got our taco ate along with several cups of coffee to wake us up. Doc had a nice route planned out. I had ridden most of the roads before, but not in the direction we went. Going the way we did showed me totally different view of the country side. We took a road he hadn't gone before and turned out to be a nice stretch with views. We stopped for lunch at the Bent Rim Grill which is on the Twisted Sisters in Leakey. I've got a few hours of video I'll edit down and post later. Again, thanks Doc for a great day and really looking to the next ride. Here's the Relive of ride.

And a few pictures.

View attachment 813534

View attachment 813535

View attachment 813537

View attachment 813536

View attachment 813540

View attachment 813539

View attachment 813538
Matching Colour scheme on your bikes very Nice looking forward to seeing some video glad ya finally got that ride out

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Took my home made Bobber out for a ride with my Leica Q2 camera.
Nice to get out early, but I did not stay out for long as it looked like it was about to pour down with rain. On the positive though, the clouds and ambient light were perfect for photos.
Hi-Res pictures on here: https://www.lesfieldphotos.com/blog/Sunday
Took my home made Bobber out for a ride with my Leica Q2 camera.
Nice to get out early, but I did not stay out for long as it looked like it was about to pour down with rain. On the positive though, the clouds and ambient light were perfect for photos.
Hi-Res pictures on here: https://www.lesfieldphotos.com/blog/Sunday

THAT is one fine motorbike

Reactions: English Triker
12281 - 12300 of 12378 Posts