Harley Davidson Forums banner
12301 - 12320 of 12690 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Contract negotiations are over, and contract was ratified by the membership (2nd try), so things getting back to normal. Rode to work today.

·
Registered
2022 FSXT
3,489 Posts
I took my trike in to an indy shop today to have all three fluids and the filter changed. Lucas oils. $175. I had my state inspection done and an overall checkup at the same time. I put on almost 5K since I bought it in November of last year, used with 2110 miles. Unknown service history but now it has fresh blood and a clean bill of health.

·
Registered
108 Posts
TE="Jp7430, post: 7480682, member: 280119"]
I added reverse to my new bike…I actually ordered it as I was waiting to sign the paperwork on the new 2022 RG Limited. I am spoiled since adding reverse on my previous 2016 RG Ultra and now will not go without it! You can see the lever in my avatar pic.
i'm so jealous, in a good way. :) if i got it on the 17 then i would need it on the 14 also. i just don't think i've been that good a boy this year.
[/QUOTE]
LOL…you deserve it, you only
Live once…I think…so best enjoy it while we can.

·
Registered
2019 Freewheeler, Bandera, Texas
418 Posts
My Grasshopper backrest came in. Had one on my EG and loved it. Short ride on trike with it felt good. Notice my supervisors?

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Bracket fit in factory holes. Only one bolt on while I adjust seat forward and back for confort.

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

Finished, doesn't match the factory passenger seat, but for comfort and price I'm good with it.

Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 FSXT
3,489 Posts
My Grasshopper backrest came in. Had one on my EG and loved it. Short ride on trike with it felt good. Notice my supervisors?

View attachment 813886

Bracket fit in factory holes. Only one bolt on while I adjust seat forward and back for confort.

View attachment 813889

Finished, doesn't match the factory passenger seat, but for comfort and price I'm good with it.

View attachment 813888

We have Grasshopper backrests on both Freewheelers and love them. I had one on my 2019 FLHC too.

·
old scoot coot
6,527 Posts
i rode flash to airport this morning. i hadn't flown for over two weeks. they have the runways and taxiways shut down for the installation of new led lighting. i just used the driveway in front of terminal and city hangar. a nice cool morning for a bit of aviating. going back to triple digits for a while after tomorrow. hasta.

·
2004 Ultra Classic
1,954 Posts
We all love ride pics Tommy. Wish i had a trike to pull over where ever I want to like priell3. I have put myself in some awkward positions trying to get a good shot.

·
Registered
4,394 Posts

View attachment 813886

View attachment 813889

View attachment 813888
Les now you have the driver back rest fitted you will notice the comfort in the lower back it gives .
When I bought the Harley adjustable back rest the actual bolt on was easy it was the cable attachment that was a bitch for me bloody awkward to get the screws in the holes at the angle you had to work at it didn't help with my fat fingers man I was cursing buying that until I finally got it done took me a 1 & 1/2 hour with no proper tools as such
As I said I ain't a wrenching sort of man ( and I dont really have the tools ) but Harley quoted me at the time a couple hours of labour to fit it and I thought that was rather steep and I proved it was .
Your back rest can you remove it like I can mine just by pressing a clip in or is yours permanent ?
My wife doesn't seem to like mine when she is passenger says it gets in her way so I either have it on when I ride alone or I did use it on our run down to Brothers home in Kent 200 odd miles one way .

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
Some pictures today's ride.

Love the barn behind you with the flag painted on the bargeboard wood
Note next time you are that way again would ya mind getting closer and take a few pics I love old barns /buildings / water towers / covered bridges / old signs / painted signs on buildings anything old and unusual(y)

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
i love ride pics. i might ask santa for a go pro.
Tommy if you get a go pro you may have to order a go pro professional film crew cos you cant handle a normal aim and shoot camera ahahahaha it comes out all blurred ahahahahaha only joking ya but really you need some lessons 🤣🤣
By the way Tommy when I do look at your photos it gives my eyes a work out🤪👌👀

·
Registered
21 LowRider S
45,122 Posts
Tommy if you get a go pro you may have to order a go pro professional film crew cos you cant handle a normal aim and shoot camera ahahahaha it comes out all blurred ahahahahaha only joking ya but really you need some lessons 🤣🤣
By the way Tommy when I do look at your photos it gives my eyes a work out🤪👌👀
I thought about recommending a camera to Tommy, one that is easy to carry around in a pocket.

But then I remembered his luck with phones! :eek

12301 - 12320 of 12690 Posts