21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts

·
Registered
38,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Now im thinking the Road Glide Ultra would be the better way to go as they have the water cooled heads, where the CVO and Special are air cooled.

·
Super Moderator
12,662 Posts
I dig the water cooled heads. So far they have been great.

I test rode a used CVO a while back and the one cool feature I would like is the auto lock of all the bags. I'm sure it breaks after a couple years, but that was pretty nifty.

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
I dig the water cooled heads. So far they have been great.

I test rode a used CVO a while back and the one cool feature I would like is the auto lock of all the bags. I'm sure it breaks after a couple years, but that was pretty nifty.
My '07 has the electric bag locks. I do have to push a switch on the dash panel to activate them, but rarely do. They are still working though.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
My '07 has the electric bag locks. I do have to push a switch on the dash panel to activate them, but rarely do. They are still working though.
Are they aftermarket or factory?

·
Road Junkie
1,881 Posts

·
Noel
8,163 Posts
Are they aftermarket or factory?
I had an 07 CVO Ultra in Blue, the electric locks were standard, not sure about the regular ultra.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
I had an 07 CVO Ultra in Blue, the electric locks were standard, not sure about the regular ultra.
I didn't realize they were on older bikes CVO or not. I thought they were only more recent.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts