Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any idea what the little plastic key goes to? The people at the Harley dealership I got the keys from have no idea.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I would start wondering if the dealer that sold you the bike gave it a good look before they sold it. Not knowing what a key went to does not exactly sound like a good once over. Just my humble opinion.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
I would start wondering if the dealer that sold you the bike gave it a good look before they sold it. Not knowing what a key went to does not exactly sound like a good once over. Just my humble opinion.
Agreed. That being said, maybe other people at the dealer looked over the bike, not the person to whom he asked the question. Just trying to give the dealer the benefit of the doubt.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Agreed. That being said, maybe other people at the dealer looked over the bike, not the person to whom he asked the question. Just trying to give the dealer the benefit of the doubt.
Fair point. Likely a tech did. Maybe even forgot to pass on a note about the key. Still, I would suggest giving things a good look. You can never go wrong double checking something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts