Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I use 93 in everything: motorcycle, truck, pressure washer, lawn mower, you name it. Spark knock's a bummer. This is only my opinion, of course.

·
Go Army!
632 Posts
91 or higher :thumb

·
Registered
11,978 Posts
Run major brands of premium fuel have the best quality control. Check out attached web site. Ride Safe

Top Tier Gasoline

·
Registered
476 Posts
Whatever Premium I can find with no Ethanol. I'm lucky, the closest station has a 93 premium without Ethanol.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
I always put premium in. At Casey's some of them only have 87 and 89 so I settle for 89 when that's my only choice. Really didn't notice a change in performance.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Rode my 06 RK for two month before I bought an Owners manual. I used 87 octane gas until I read in the manual that 91 was recommended. The station carried 87, 89, and 93 octane. I noticed a big difference in sound and performance with the first tank of 93 octane.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Premium 93 if possible,I havent tried it in my SGS but I have mixed aviation gas in with previous bikes and or Turbo Blue race gasoline. Smells great burns cleaner, I drag raced cars for years so I was familiar with race fuel. However expensive and to really get full potential you have to tune for it.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Since y'all haven't introduced yourself or replied back, you can use any cow dung or cat piss that you find.:cowdung:whizz

:eek

·
Registered
456 Posts
Premium in both bikes, 883 and Ultra

1 - 20 of 39 Posts