Harley Davidson Forums banner

What H-D Tuners Have A Mobile App

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  haroldimke 
#1 ·
So far I've only found the Vance & Hines FPIII has a mobile app for your android or ios phone & communicates via bluetooth to the fp3 fuelpak.

I like the AutoTune feature of the V&H FP3 but I wish it had autotune & apply while you're riding, as you're riding, as needed like when you're on a long road trip and going from one altitude exteeme to another.

So if anyone knows of any other tuners with a mobile app and or autotune on the fly I'd appreciate the info.

thanks in advance.

#4 ·
Once you get the right map (one of theirs or an autoune one). The ECU should take of the altitude change fuel air stuff for you pretty well. I use the FP 3 and once I got it dialed in about Deceleration pop with these new bigger pipes, I rode from sea level to just over 6000 feet elevation and the bike ran great the whole time. Getting just over 40 mpg and it pulls well. ('14 FLHTCU with the 103) I've heard a dyne tune can't be beat but I haven't ever done one to compare what the FP3 did.

#11 ·
So far I've only found the Vance & Hines FPIII has a mobile app for your android or ios phone & communicates via bluetooth to the fp3 fuelpak.

I like the AutoTune feature of the V&H FP3 but I wish it had autotune & apply while you're riding, as you're riding, as needed like when you're on a long road trip and going from one altitude exteeme to another.

So if anyone knows of any other tuners with a mobile app and or autotune on the fly I'd appreciate the info.
DK Customs fuel Pro tuner
thanks in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.