Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Is The Very Best Shocks I Can Buy For My 2013 CVO Roadking? I want a smooth comfortable ride with perhaps better handling than my Harley cvo shocks

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Ohlins.

Kids won't go to college, but they're the best.

·
Dr. Pending Projects
1,785 Posts
What issues do you have with your current setup? I found that the rear shocks were fine after adjusting and I just needed something better to replace the front shocks.... I was going to go with the Monotube cartridge kit from Progressive Suspension. I have them in my Sportster and they work great.

Never got around to doing them in the RGC but definitely doing them in the RK... hate how the bike dives in the front... Not available yet for 2014 and up... so I will wait. But you can get them for the 2013

http://www.progressivesuspension.com/product/1505/monotube-cartridge-kit-for-hd-sportster-softail-thru-2013-touring

Ohlins, like Dave63 mentioned, is the best... I need to see if they have stuff for the front end of the '14

·
Registered
505 Posts
Check into terry cable. Hear a lot of good things about them. I am checking them out a street vibs a end of month.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Another vote for Ohlins. I have them on my Dyna and they are fantastic!

·
las drogas son malas
3,248 Posts
My indie is trying to talk me into Öhlins for my '07 Road King. Can someone give me a description of what the change from stock will feel like? Corners straighten out, potholes fill will fresh asphalt, etc?

·
Proud Infidel
2,773 Posts
Shockers are one of the best-fit ways in the way out. These are designed to absorb and reduce drive bounce, vehicle roll or sway, and brake dive and acceleration squat. Best Shocks For Harley Davidson
I'm guessing you're an employee in marketing.

Your tactics suck.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,780 Posts
Almost 5 years ago hope he got it figured out by now!!!! FWIW Pro Actions best shocks you can get!!!
Glad the douche spammed this old thread just because of your response. Tell me about the Pro Actions...

My new to me 2013 Ultra has Pro Actions on it. I need to set the preload a little stiffer on them, but other than that they are comfortable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts