Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! This part number is stamped on a metal bracket on the bottom of my stock H-D Seat but im trying to figure out if this is the part # for the bracket, or seat pan, or whatever! Almost all listings for seats for sale on the web list this part number even though they are for or off of different model H-D's. The number is RDW-92/61-0067! any help would be appreciated!:what?

·
Wayward Son
23,862 Posts
According to our very own Dave63...........
RDW-92/61-0067 is not a part number. It can be found stamped on the bottoms of most late model HD seats, Sporty, Dyna, RK, V-rod, all with plastic seat pans......

Likely the number used by whoever makes them.

Post a pic of the bottom of your seat.

2004-2006 is a specific year with the change of the robber mounted frames. In 2007, there's a big cut-out under the seat for the rear fender mounted ECU.
Other online references do point to it being an HD Badlander seat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the post Thunder... after much searching it appears that the part # is for the SEAT PAN minus any foam or cover, simply the metal base or plastic base, that all foam, mounting brackets, and cover attach too!

·
Wayward Son
23,862 Posts
That`s pretty much what I gathered from Dave63`s post. Manufacturers ID# of and for the pan only.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all! This part number is stamped on a metal bracket on the bottom of my stock H-D Seat but im trying to figure out if this is the part # for the bracket, or seat pan, or whatever! Almost all listings for seats for sale on the web list this part number even though they are for or off of different model H-D's. The number is RDW-92/61-0067! any help would be appreciated!:what?
Get anywhere with this? I'm tying to find the bracket used to mount the seat and I'm striking out.

·
Just Ride
3,614 Posts
Start your own thread but first go to new members section and introduce yourself and your bike. It helps if we know what you're riding.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Get anywhere with this? I'm tying to find the bracket used to mount the seat and I'm striking out.
Dood has not been around for over 7 years. Hope you aren't looking for a quick response.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts