Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
t's the switch that shuts off the Cruise Control when you roll the throttle forward. Mine failed on my 03 RKC a few years ago and I disconnected it. Now I have to stop the CC by front brake lever, rear brake peddal, clutch lever, or turn it off at the switch on the left handlebar controls.

Light Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Wheel

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
I've had to kill the cruise the same way since I bought the bike. Didn't miss killing it by rolling throttle forward and don't think I'd want to do that any way.
Thanks for the pics.
I like having it operational on my SGS and miss it while riding the RKC. I just lightly tap the front brake. I'll replace the whole thing one day, hopefully BEFORE the cables snap, lol.....

Reactions: 1/2 Ton

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Wonder if that module is like for a garage door opener or something? Whatever it is, the FCC is interested in it so there's some radio frequency stuff going on I think.

Reactions: Kainam

·
Registered
3,305 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Just flip the high / low beam switch..

Edit, Oh sure, my alert columb took me to Rick's question, then just as i'm hitting the Post button the little flag pops up sayin More post View them? Geez, threw me behind the curve!
Try to keep up Scott...... we can't hold the whole class back for the slowest student, ya know?? :LOL:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts