Harley Davidson Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

Registered
21 LowRider S
Okay, out of curiosity, what activates the transmitter module to send a signal to the receiver on the door? I haven't seen one, but should I be looking for a button somewhere on the bike?
You flash your highbeams.

Registered
21 LowRider S
I can not remember what the building numbers were. I worked in the hangar indicated by the black arrow. The hanger that was being prepared for FRC is indicated by the yellow arrow.
View attachment 816320

Edit: We did go to the PX for lunch everyday and i frequented the base gas station.
I was there for one month each of my two visits.
Edit: Not much free time working 12 hrs days 6 days per week. Only chance to do laundry was Sunday. You know the routine, all work and no play.
523rd Squadron was on the other end of the flightline. Down the road from the Commissary/Starbucks.

Product Urban design Font Material property City

Reactions: 1/2 Ton

Registered

Registered
Okay, out of curiosity, what activates the transmitter module to send a signal to the receiver on the door? I haven't seen one, but should I be looking for a button somewhere on the bike?
Just flip the high / low beam switch..

Edit, Oh sure, my alert columb took me to Rick's question, then just as i'm hitting the Post button the little flag pops up sayin More post View them? Geez, threw me behind the curve!

Reactions: MotoJockey

Registered
Just flip the high / low beam switch..

Edit, Oh sure, my alert columb took me to Rick's question, then just as i'm hitting the Post button the little flag pops up sayin More post View them? Geez, threw me behind the curve!
Try to keep up Scott...... we can't hold the whole class back for the slowest student, ya know?? :LOL:

Registered
We are doing SLM (Service Life Modification) at work for the older EF-18's, replacing bad stuff, and bringing them up to Block III status. Boy sea duty does bad things to those aircraft. But when we're done with them they are good as new again!

Registered
21 LowRider S
We are doing SLM (Service Life Modification) at work for the older EF-18's, replacing bad stuff, and bringing them up to Block III status. Boy sea duty does bad things to those aircraft. But when we're done with them they are good as new again!
Salt air does shitty things to Harleys too!

Registered
True, but we prime everything for the navy with 44GN-72, a green primer with Hexevalient Chrome (nasty stuff) to prevent corrosion.

Reactions: JLR and 1/2 Ton
41 - 49 of 49 Posts