Harley Davidson Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friend bought a bike and we’ll let’s just say, the looks of the bike caught his eye and he went all in. While checking the bike out I noticed a logo on the block. It’s a H in an upside down star. I’ve never seen it before and curious what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Retired citizen
22,873 Posts
What are the case serial numbers ? The 'H' might be a Harley stamp.

·
Retired citizen
22,873 Posts
Well that ain't no Harley ! Is the bike a custom built or MFG like an Iron Horse or something ?

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ll see if he can send me some more pics. It’s a custom built bike. The motor is identical to my TC-88 except that numbers are weird and that logo stamp

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know I’m new to this site but not really sure how or why a picture of the bike matters lol. I can get some later if it’s necessary but all I have is the pics I posted

·
Retired citizen
22,873 Posts
I know I’m new to this site but not really sure how or why a picture of the bike matters lol. I can get some later if it’s necessary but all I have is the pics I posted

Because it's easier and more accurate when trying to ID a bike.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But I’m not trying to ID the bike. It’s a custom build so the bike itself is irrelevant.

·
Proud Infidel
2,773 Posts
I'm guessing custom bike with Harley clone engine. Just judging by the way the primary connects to the left case.

I'm just here for the beer.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
But I’m not trying to ID the bike. It’s a custom build so the bike itself is irrelevant.

I’m sure most of us understand that now.
Sometimes we just like all the info we can get, to be able to answer your question the best we can.

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,094 Posts
Okay, I’m out...

Certain builders use certain engines... blah blah blah

Some cases, jugs, and other things on the engine help point to a manufacturer.

But like I said, I’m out. Good luck with your quest!

·
Retired citizen
22,873 Posts

OK then how about a pic of the complete engine ? I guess no need to see the whole bike if it's not MFG.

·
Super Moderator
4,199 Posts
OK then how about a pic of the complete engine ? I guess no need to see the whole bike if it's not MFG.
At this Point, I am thinking it is a Barbie, or My Little Pony bike build. Hence the hesitation to show the entire thing, and assurance that it is "a friends bike".

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wtf is a Barbie? Do you not read? Lol it’s my friends bike. I took the pic of the logo out of curiosity. She bought the bike quickly without anyone helping her inspect it first. My question was pretty straight forward. “Does anyone know what kind of motor this is”? I really did think I had to post pics of the whole bike for my simple question lol. Helpful community I see lol

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Wtf is a Barbie? Do you not read? Lol it’s my friends bike. I took the pic of the logo out of curiosity. She bought the bike quickly without anyone helping her inspect it first. My question was pretty straight forward. “Does anyone know what kind of motor this is”? I really did think I had to post pics of the whole bike for my simple question lol. Helpful community I see lol

Gonna have to have some thick skin her bro. Don’t take it seriously. Gonna be some comments waiting for a better pic of the whole motor.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It’s the internet, I get the whole trolling from d-bags. I’m just wondering how a simple question gets so out of control. Lol

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.