Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot figure out what this is for the life of me , I bought my bike with top end, exhaust, intake dissembled. All the parts were basically there I’m still in the process of assembly. Top end all the way up to the rocker boxes are completed so far. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm 100 % guessing: That said, It looks like a tour-pack / sissy-bar / rack filler??
Look behind the seat, Does your bike have those rear fender support rails on each side of the fender Just above where saddle bags would mount? Either way the part that i'm thinking of requires two..

·
Registered
479 Posts

·
American
25,852 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm 100 % guessing: That said, It looks like a tour-pack / sissy-bar / rack filler??
Look behind the seat, Does your bike have those rear fender support rails on each side of the fender Just above where saddle bags would mount? Either way the part that i'm thinking of requires two..
I’m not really seeing any part to attach on the fender, but it’s a hard plastic so I’m having a hard time imagining where it would go.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I’m not really seeing any part to attach on the fender, but it’s a hard plastic so I’m having a hard time imagining where it would go.
Click on the link to Ronnie's, It is item 27 or 28 depending on left or right..to see it's original placement. Your bike presumably has added accessories that required its replacement.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Well damm if you arent a pretty fart smeller!
I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but i do catch on.....eventually. You're a good teacher Kainam :wink:wink

i'z just an apprentice, you're still the Wizard!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts