Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this picture while looking at a mini cooper site and couldn't help but wonder what I would do if while on my motorcycle this were the scene right in front of me on the road. I admit to not having any good answer.:(

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,504 Posts
Against The Queen? The little bugger is toast!

Be nice if you could jump straight up, it'd be a rough landing, but all the carnage would be below you.
Somebody needs to invent the motorcycle ejector seat, with a CO2 bottle maybe?
This would be a great time to get booted about 10 feet into the air.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
surely they would slow down and I would slow down and hopefull squeeze by them....If that didn't work I'd jump off the bike feet first and kick right thru the window and put my shoe right in the drivers face and then start beating the living heck outa him.....ok that probably wouldn't work either :/

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Are you sure thats not a one way road? I see a dotted white line and I doubt that is a legal passing zone. Anyway I would hit my brakes as hard as I could without skidding and hope those knuckle heads would do the same but I like Lakedrunks answer better.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you sure thats not a one way road? I see a dotted white line and I doubt that is a legal passing zone. Anyway I would hit my brakes as hard as I could without skidding and hope those knuckle heads would do the same but I like Lakedrunks answer better.
I know what you mean. I just couldn't help thinking about some of the roads I've driven on and how something like that could happen. It spooks the heck out of me in a car. On a motorcycle....()[email protected]$(%(*!#%([email protected])#(

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Good thoughts. I'd probably cram on the brakes and try to squeeze to the right... depending on the country as RB notes! Once while overseas where one rides/drives on the left I had a momentary lapse, making a right turn in a city, and faced a wall of traffic coming at me. :eek: Fortunately had an escape route far to the left!

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I hear you Lil. Well at least with tose tiny itty bitty cars our Harleys might fair better then them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts