Harley Davidson Forums banner

301 - 320 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
we've been watching Peaky Blinders - almost current.

·
Registered
37,151 Posts
The Mandalorian on Disney+ is good.

It's triggering the SJWs cause there isn't enough women in it, which was good enough to get me to watch it, and surprisingly, despite it coming from Disney, it is good.

Currently on episode 3, episode 4 coming out on 11/29 with a new episode coming out every Friday for 8 episodes for season 1.

So wait till end of December, and sign up for the free trial of Disney+ and give it a watch if you're an original Star Wars fan.

This series may redeem the Star Wars franchise, pretty much all of them were crap after the second one IMO.

We will see if this series holds up or not.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Theres only 2 episodes out yet but Yellowstone is good. I think it was on Amazon. Kevin Costner as a big Montana rancher.

After I watched the 2 that were available I started watching Banshee, about an ex con who assumes the identity of a PA sheriff, lots of action, not great but entertaining enough to keep watching.

Banshee was a bit far fetched here and there but overall would recommend it is one of the few I liked and wife did as well .. Yellowstone gets a big 2 thumbs up from me and the wife as well .. Usually the wife does not get into Violent Stuff as I do like Vikings and Spartacus ..

·
American
25,938 Posts
Started watching Fargo on Hulu...... interesting.

·
Señor Member
19,623 Posts
I haven’t read this thread, so forgive me if this has already been said. Longmire on Netflix is really good. Small town sheriff solving mysteries like a true gentleman. Hot deputy. Everything you need. Lol

·
Super Moderator
12,558 Posts
On Netflix: Bodyguard. Much better than expected. I had to turn on the subtitles. Dang accents were thick and they mumbled some. Great storyline.

Just saw Better Call Saul Season 4 is on Netflix as well.

·
American
25,938 Posts
I haven’t read this thread, so forgive me if this has already been said. Longmire on Netflix is really good. Small town sheriff solving mysteries like a true gentleman. Hot deputy. Everything you need. Lol
You're forgiven..... one of my first posts here........ absolutely a great show! I've watched it three times!

So Chief, you think Ferg is hot! Lol

301 - 320 of 329 Posts