Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon to be riding a 2010 Road King. Not new to Harley's or bikes just this forum. I am a firm believer of rider opinions on mods and parts. I currently have a 2010 Honda Fury that is to the point of I can't do any more Mods to so the King is my new project. I'll use the Fury as a bar hopper and the King for longer trips. I know the rules of "Pics or it never happened" and "Use the search button" This is why I have lots of reading and searching before I start picking your brains. I am from NYC and ride all over the east coast. I am looking forward to joining your group here.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,073 Posts
Welcome from IL.. You'll find a lot of knowledge and good people here. Looks like ya do your homework, you'll fit right in. BTW... it is good to be king.:welcome

·
Super Moderator
4,059 Posts
Another welcome from Va. I am still pretty noob to the forum. I look forward to hearing about progress on the new sled!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey 2 Evil, good to see you around here...Welcome...
Right on Q! I am glad to have found this board. As cool and laid back as the FF. I can't wait to get my new bitch Saturday. Big plans for her already. Glad you're on here too!

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Welcome from Western NY!!! Lol...Your avatar is awesome...very original

1 - 20 of 24 Posts