1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,351 Posts
Spaso Nancy fancies herself a "Master Legislator". Not sure exactly what that means unless it's the art of removing money from your wallet without you catching her in the act.

·
American
26,703 Posts
She has stroked out and is being drug enhanced to remain standing..... hope they keep wheeling her out...... libs got to be proud that is the face of the Dumocrap party!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Sad to here this but If the dems gain control of the house in this years election she will become the "Speaker of the House"

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Sad to here this but If the dems gain control of the house in this years election she will become the "Speaker of the House"
And then she'll get to work directly with President Donald W. Bush... :thumb

:devil

·
Registered
146 Posts
You just know it's all assistants and aides that write her position papers,she can't even read them anymore...they should just roll that old fossil out in a wheelchair,have a spokesperson make her remarks for her,then she could scowl and mumble incoherently... like they did Strom Thurmond and Robert Byrd.

It's sorta like watching Ted Kennedy in the final months of brain cancer,except she won't die.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,102 Posts
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Friday attacked Republicans as “despicable” in a misleading fundraising email for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), House Democrats’ campaign arm.

Pelosi claimed to be “shaking with anger” and asked for donations “to defeat every last despicable Republican” in the email, which the DCCC sent out under her name Friday afternoon.
Oh Nancy, nobody believes that's why you're shaking.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,848 Posts
That "please send money quick" type of fundraising request is the same type of request I get continuously from the Repubs. However it happened I'm on Trump's email list and I like to see most of his emails about "stuff". And besides Trump's emails I also get the money requests from Newt, Laura Trump, Donald, Jr., Scalise and others. I read some of Trump's emails and delete the others requesting money. My heart is with Donald Trump but my wallet stays out of politics. I do not, have not and will not send any politician, ever, any money for any reason or cause.

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,289 Posts
That "please send money quick" type of fundraising request is the same type of request I get continuously from the Repubs. However it happened I'm on Trump's email list and I like to see most of his emails about "stuff". And besides Trump's emails I also get the money requests from Newt, Laura Trump, Donald, Jr., Scalise and others. I read some of Trump's emails and delete the others requesting money. My heart is with Donald Trump but my wallet stays out of politics. I do not, have not and will not send any politician, ever, any money for any reason or cause.
I get the requests also. My problem is: Before the 2016 primary's the GOP would not support President Trump. They only somewhat accepted him after and before the election. Now they're all about Trump??????? The GOP STILL HATES HIM! But they have to work with him.

THE ESTABLISHMENT Dems and Pubs both hate him neither has any control over him. The American people see it and support him.

Anyways now any contributions to a Trump request go to the GOP and that pisses me off. I'd never give a dime to the GOP. That said he is doing alot of campaigning and that money has to come from somewhere.

He is supporting some GREAT people.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,102 Posts
Trump won't be able to get anything done if the Dems control either the House or Senate. Anything that requires support from Congress is barely moving forward now, but even if the Republicans are not helping, they're mostly not dedicated destroyers.

If Republicans lose in the midterms, and the dickless Dems impeach, the chance of violent resistance on the fringes increases, IMHO.

·
Registered
10,848 Posts
Trump won't be able to get anything done if the Dems control either the House or Senate. Anything that requires support from Congress is barely moving forward now, but even if the Republicans are not helping, they're mostly not dedicated destroyers.

If Republicans lose in the midterms, and the dickless Dems impeach, the chance of violent resistance on the fringes increases, IMHO.

If the Dems take back control of the House an impeachment process is likely to be passed by the House. But...., it is my understanding that, should that happen, the impeachment must go to the Senate for their vote and the Dems don't have much of a chance of retaking the Senate so an impeachment passed in the House isn't likely to succeed.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
What's wrong with her? Simple. When you tell that many lies, its hard to keep them all straight resulting in confusion. Serious freeking confusion.

·
Registered
10,848 Posts
What's wrong with her? Simple. When you tell that many lies, its hard to keep them all straight resulting in confusion. Serious freeking confusion.
Old age and alcohol abuse have destroyed too many of her brain cells. She doesn't even know she is lying most of the time. If she were my "pet" I would take her on that final ride to the vet's office and have her put out of her misery.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts