Harley Davidson Forums banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Noel
8,505 Posts
Trump won't be able to get anything done if the Dems control either the House or Senate. Anything that requires support from Congress is barely moving forward now, but even if the Republicans are not helping, they're mostly not dedicated destroyers.

If Republicans lose in the midterms, and the dickless Dems impeach, the chance of violent resistance on the fringes increases, IMHO.

If the Dems take back control of the House an impeachment process is likely to be passed by the House. But...., it is my understanding that, should that happen, the impeachment must go to the Senate for their vote and the Dems don't have much of a chance of retaking the Senate so an impeachment passed in the House isn't likely to succeed.
I'd say that the prospects for fringe from either side to go rogue is not far off, the tinder is dry and the sparks are flying, remain diligent.:|

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts
She's from Komifornikstan. That's what's wrong.

I've given up on the whole lot of 'em. They deserve what they get in the end.

Reactions: JTJ

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
I think the real question is, what's NOT wrong with Pelosi... Because that haggard old alcohol-fueled dementia-riddled bitch can't even tell you who's the President...

Reactions: Manduhlyn and JTJ

·
American
26,752 Posts
I think the real question is, what's NOT wrong with Pelosi... Because that haggard old alcohol-fueled dementia-riddled bitch can't even tell you who's the President...
Believe the same drugs are being used as were with Hitlery..... seems they just pump em up for any public appearance.....

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,289 Posts
Y'all are correct "It's not what's wrong with Pukelosey" IT'S THE IMF's that keep voting it back in!

Reactions: JTJ and JLR

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,666 Posts
I know there is gonna be a Part 2 and three and four

:grin

·
Banned
19,464 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,301 Posts
Well hell, her and Brown were running Block for Epstein and Buck before they got busted. But, yeah, whatever, impeach my President for improving America....

Reactions: southernman_67

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,780 Posts
The demented far left are going to legalize child/adult relationships. Legalizing incest will probably be next, and after that it'll be legal to marry farm animals...

Reactions: ematicic

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,373 Posts
That ugly old bat broke more traditions than that. Hoping all of those idiot Dems pay a heavy price for the crap they have been trying to dump on us since the last residential election.

Reactions: slingshot383

·
American
26,752 Posts
Pukelosi.... belongs in a home. Hard to believe someone who comes from a neighborhood where people are allowed to chit on the sidewalks can rise to the power of Speaker of the House!

Reactions: slingshot383

·
Registered
22,458 Posts
I'm betting Mr Turtle re-enacts her ripping her copy of the STOU address in half when he rips up the bogus articles of impeachment.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,373 Posts
18 US code 2071 states:
“Whoever, having the custody of destroys the same, shall be fined… shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States

Ah, the irony and entertainment possibilities here....Impeach Dipso Nan. I'll need to lay in a keg or two for that party.

·
Registered
22,458 Posts
18 US code 2071 states:
“Whoever, having the custody of destroys the same, shall be fined… shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States

Ah, the irony and entertainment possibilities here....Impeach Dipso Nan. I'll need to lay in a keg or two for that party.
You're leaving out the best part,.....it is jailable ..... up to 3 years

18 U.S. Code § 2071.Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a)
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title V, § 552(a), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1566; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Pukelosi.... belongs in jail. Hard to believe someone who comes from a neighborhood where people are allowed to chit on the sidewalks can rise to the power of Speaker of the House!
Fixed it!

·
American
26,752 Posts
You're leaving out the best part,.....it is jailable ..... up to 3 years

18 U.S. Code § 2071.Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a)
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title V, § 552(a), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1566; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

This does not apply to the political elite.......

21 - 40 of 61 Posts