Harley Davidson Forums banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Noel
8,505 Posts
It should, that is another matter that pisses me off about the political class,"Do as I say, Not as I do" attitude!
As well the citizens who think it OK to let it persist and not demand change.

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
That ugly old bat broke more traditions than that. Hoping all of those idiot Dems pay a heavy price for the crap they have been trying to dump on us since the last residential election.
Fixed it!
Pukelosi.... belongs in a home. Hard to believe someone who comes from a neighborhood where people are allowed to chit on the sidewalks can rise to the power of Speaker of the House!
It is my understanding that areas in her district look like a third world country with all the trash, shit, used needles, etc. on the streets, sidewalks, and on both public and private property. I would think that she would have at least a smidgen of pride that would see her trying to clean up her area a bit. A good politician who was concerned about the homeless folks living in her district would be organizing some clean ups. With just a phone call she could get some local government garbage trucks and maybe some manpower for a clean up project. And she could try to somewhat organize the people living in the area to assist and make a show of leading a clean up effort herself as well as try to obtain additional portable toilet and shower set ups. So forth and so on. But it would take a CONCERNED politician to do what I have just suggested and, as far as I know, Nancy has never done anything like that for her district. So, just WTF does she do for her district to keep getting re-elected? Appears to me she just rides right through, or maybe around, the sordid areas as she goes to or leaves from her walled and fenced off mansion. She obviously doesn't care anything at all about those living in her district. So, if she doesn't care about "her people" in her district, does anyone believe she gives a rat's azz about their problems?

Nancy's district, as well as other areas of CA, are being overwhelmed by illegals swarming in with no place to live, no means of support, etc. And many in the Dem party want completely open borders and want to tear down existing walls, fences, etc. But I haven't heard from any of those people who want open borders just how they plan on supporting additional immigrants when they can't even take care of the ones already here. Where will these immigrants live when we run out of overpasses for them to shelter under? And do the Dems expect to just add these folks to the public assistance rolls? It is just a matter of time before we, as a country from one end to the other, start to see our systems for production and distribution of all things necessary break down and come to a screeching halt. LE activities in CA have already been severely curtailed because our "systems" can't handle arresting, prosecuting and taking care of violators. At this time police have given up on trying to enforce laws against vehicle break ins, shoplifting and other crimes they consider "minor". As more illegals arrive and things get worse the police will also have to quit trying to enforce more serious crimes. And the problems being experienced in a number of CA cities are also being experienced is other cities around the nation and it is just a matter of time before ALL of our big cities will be in the same situation.

·
Registered
22,458 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
So if Pelosi is keeping the house in recess because of the virus, does than mean that the house is a nonessential operation?

·
Registered
39,005 Posts
Any relation to Jack?

·
Registered
39,005 Posts
Wonder if she knows of a good pizza joint?

Reactions: slingshot383

·
Registered
39,005 Posts

But hydroxy chloroquine is unproven???

41 - 60 of 63 Posts