Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having trouble finding aftermarket spoke wheels or any aftermarket wheel for my 2007 Sportster 883 XL Low. It seems like most the wheels are for year model 99 and below. I have some luck with the front wheel but very no luck for the rear. Has anyone run into this same problem or am I not searching the web correctly for them? Of course the HD dealer said they could order some at the turner of 1000.00. I reminded them that it was a Sportster.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ve looked at tcbroschopper, they have wheels for the front but not the rear unless the one listed up to 2005 will fit it. I have also checked, eBay, Amazon, jpcycle and many more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I sent tcbroschopper an email asking if they have a rear wheel that fits an 07 Sportster, I figured I would give them a few days to respond and call them in a few days if I don’t hear from them.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
First I'd call them, then if no luck, you can always get a stock rear wheel for a custom model, it is laced, and will fit.
Part number 44606-05b, they ain't cheap but if you want a laced rear wheel, it's one way to go. Might even find a used one at a wrecking yard. New about $400.00 usd the wheels fit 2005 and up until at least 2008, I think even later modeels, but not sure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I will give them a call to see if they have one and keep the other option you provided in mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts