Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
its rusting
429 Posts
delayed again... according to Military sales, H-D will build it on 3/26. new promised delivery date is 4/25.

i'd consider cancelling with military sales, but they have my full payment of $16521... dunno who to blame; H-D or Military Sales. i originally wanted delivery on 12/14/2007, but backorder and allocations between MoCo and MilSales keep pushing it back further

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, we are all here pulling for you. I cannot begin to imagine having my full payment in their control for so long. It feels as if they should pay you interest.
Good luck with that.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
delayed again... according to Military sales, H-D will build it on 3/26. new promised delivery date is 4/25.

i'd consider cancelling with military sales, but they have my full payment of $16521... dunno who to blame; H-D or Military Sales. i originally wanted delivery on 12/14/2007, but backorder and allocations between MoCo and MilSales keep pushing it back further
Hang in there. I've been through delayed orders before and when it arrives, the wait tends to be readily forgotten.

·
its rusting
429 Posts
yeah, i asked at the local dealer. they can't beat the price, unless i want to downgrade to last year's models.

thanks for all the reassurances, for reminding me the wait will be worth it :)

·
its rusting
429 Posts
update, it on its way

well good news, the bike was built back on the 17th and just shipped from the factory. expected arrival around april 7th. i now have a VIN to get the insurance thing going. this is going to be the longest two weeks, comparable to the waiting to return home from deployment :)

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
well good news, the bike was built back on the 17th and just shipped from the factory. expected arrival around april 7th. i now have a VIN to get the insurance thing going. this is going to be the longest two weeks, comparable to the waiting to return home from deployment :)
I remember when I got my VIN. It's the first real sign of your bike.
Keep us posted!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts